Monday 7 August 2017

NEWS FLASH! ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!







Thank you to all for supporting this blog over the last year. It has been an interesting concept, far removed from my other blogs, and continues to increase readership post by post.

My most popular post to date has been...


TROVE TUESDAY JULY 4TH, 2017 - CERTIFICATES OF FREEDOM - CONVICTS - ISSUE 1


with over 2,600 views and it continues to attract interest. It's good to know that I'm not the only one intrigued by our convict history.

Also very popular was

TROVE TUESDAY, 13TH JUNE, 2017 - CONVICT SHIPS ... AND WITH PENSIONERS...

and


TROVE TUESDAY, JAN. 24, 2017 ... NOT ALL 'SUGAR AND SPICE' - IRISH ORPHAN GIRLS


My very first blog here was for National Family History Month...

NATIONAL FAMILY HISTORY MONTH CHALLENGE WK.1


My story on my young Great Uncle, John Dillon, who died in a tragic accident, so far from his Irish home, also attracted a lot of attention...

TROVE TUESDAY 06 SEPTEMBER, 2016... RE JOHN DILLON


as did my Guest Blogger's (Joan Birtles) contribution...


A LINE OF FISHERMEN FROM NORWEGIAN ANDREW THOMPSON., Guest Blogger Joan Birtles


and this one...

TROVE TUESDAY 7TH FEBRUARY, 2017...BEHIND THE SCENES


I hope you continue to visit often, or perhaps subscribe by any of the means that suits, listed in the column to the left. Comments are also always welcome...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. All will be moderated before publication.