Tuesday 14 September 2021

UNCLAIMED LETTERS Trove Tuesday 14th Sept 2021 Part 1.


JUST A REMINDER!

Unclaimed letters can be intriguing. You can't help but scour the lists in the hope that you will see a familiar name.

Before we explore them further, let me answer the same questions I am always asked when I post these lists..

" NO, they aren't available for researchers, or anyone else to read." 

"Yes, they most likely have been destroyed." 

"Sorry, I have no way of knowing if any of these people mentioned have been found."

Of course, that won't stop us wondering.. what if? 


New South Wales Government Gazette (Sydney, NSW : 1832 - 1900), Friday 20 August 1858 (No.123)   National Library of Australia http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article229600720


To be continued next week..




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. All will be moderated before publication.