Tuesday 23 November 2021

CERTIFICATES OF NATURALISATION SERIES 15 Trove Tuesday 23rd Nov 2021

 



You can click to enlarge or see the original here

Commonwealth of Australia Gazette (National : 1901 - 1973), Thursday 19 December 1935 (No.75) National Library of Australia http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article232616934


You will often find that these lists can lead you to discover more about those who are named. The following items refer to two names chosen at random... There could be quite a lot more references available.
I chose the first named... Harald Alberg/Alberge
and did a quick search re him...
using   name search naa...I found his arrival to Australia and that he was Estonian..

The papers are readily available, though not easy to read... this is part of the passenger list that mentions him.. If you use the link above and search for yourself, you might find a clearer version...
name search NAA ALBERG immigration

Then from the Courier Mail.. the following, though I didn't find who it referred to..  Courier Mail Brisbane 1 Dec 1943

The  final notice is from Queensland BDM.


The second name I selected was Christian Ludwig Jensen.. last name on the 4th page.. I only found two items on a quick search..

and unclaimed funds via the Public Trustee.
I have no connection to either men .. I just wanted to show examples as to what these lists may lead to.
Happy hunting..


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. All will be moderated before publication.